What you need to know
Twinheat partners are fully trained renewable heating specialists in charge of assessing, installing and maintaining our market leading biomass heating systems. All our partners have had training at the Danish factory and have had hand on experience in the process of taking a sheet of steel and turning it into high quality leading biomass boiler.
This ensures that the installation and services levels we pride ourselves on are well understood and adhered to every step of the way – from first site visit, to regular maintenance.
The exclusive benefits of becoming a Twinheat partner include
- Access to Twinheat’s market leading product range.
- Access to Twinheat’s infrastructure and network within the UK.
- Full training at Twinheat’s UK BPEC accredited biomass heating training
centre and at the factory in Denmark.
- Access to Twinheat’s UK 24 hr technical support.
- Commissioning, servicing and maintenance support.
- Full sales and marketing support.
- Access to the Twinheat partner portal.
This is our ‘go to’ place for existing partners. Its home to a wealth of essential downloads including marketing tools, brochures, photos, prices and discounts. Everything they need to deliver and maintain excellent customer service, time and time again.
If you’re not already a registered user, this is also the place to sign up and gain access.